Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Going Mac

First of all, I apologize for the long break. Things have been crazy lately with finishing up my Vicar year, packing up our things to move, finding an apartment for next year, looking for employment, etc.

One neat thing has happened, though. My HP laptop is basically as good as dead with a broken CD drive, chipped monitor panel, on-and-off working power chord, various cracks, broken fan, and the occasional blue screen of death. Well, that's not the good part. The good part is that on Monday I got my new laptop, and after much research and questioning I decided to get a Macbook Pro. It's just slick, durable metal, and power efficient. Now I have to be honest, one of the biggest things that annoys me about Apple and Macs is people who own them...Obviously I'm one of them, now. Just please, punch me in the face or shove me randomly in the street if I become a prideful jerk who tells everyone how awesome Apple is and looks down on inferior Windows drones or Unix nerds (or whatever). It's a choice between good and good, and I barely landed on the Mac side. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment