Friday, November 12, 2010

Genesis

Hello world.

So for a variety of reasons I've decided to keep a blog. It's mainly intended for close friends and family members I don't get to talk a lot to, but obviously it's open for everyone to read. I thought for a bit that I'd actually update my facebook status regularly, or something along those lines, but I find facebook too cluttered now, and I almost never check it. So I opted for this instead.

I guess I decided my life's intriguing enough to keep a blog, and it is a good way to reflect on what I've been doing so I can make better decisions as to my future plans, Lord willing.

So friends and family, add this site to your RSS feeds to check it every once in a while to see what's up. Also, I do regularly, almost daily, check my Google Reader, so if you want to see more of my opinions on matters of scholarship and politics and such, check that. I share quite a bit of articles and sometimes add comments of my own.

Also, people like pictures, so I'll probably have those with each post, too.

And for those wondering what in the world the blog title means, it means "David's life" in Latin.

No comments:

Post a Comment